Durban Emotions Workshop – On 25 June 2017 – date and venue to be announced.
The aim of the workshop is to provide you with information on how to increase the quality of your life by managing your emotions effectively. Your specific fingerprint pattern combination provides you with unique opportunities to utilize your emotions as an inner guidance system and you need to be aware of this.
You will receive an information document that can be used as a manual to guide you in managing your emotions.
Aspects that will be discussed include:
- Managing your emotions to control your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual energy.
- Identifying and developing your genetic primary emotion.
- Using the nine base emotions to live your life purpose.
- How to utilize your intuitive potential.
- Intuitive eating as opposed to dieting.
- Guidelines to ensure that you live a quality life by managing your emotions effectively.
I can only accommodate a limited number of participants.
For this reason it is important that you inform me of your intention to participate not later than 31 March 2017.
If I do not already have prints of your hands please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the workshop – we need to establish your fingerprint pattern combination to determine your genetic primary emotion.
The Venue for workshop will be communicated to participants.
- Durban – 25 April 2017.
What time? To be announced.
Costs? R600.00 – includes the manual.
Please e-mail me with your intention to participate – firstname.lastname@example.org
Your place is confirmed when proof of payment is received – see bank details below.
Branch code – 198765